Welcome to the Examination page, here you will find information regarding upcoming and past examinations including an overview of Key Stage 4 Qualifications for both Year 10 and Year 11.
For information and guidance regarding the recent reformation of GCSE’s, please click here.
Summer 2017 Examination Results – Thursday 24th August 2017
- Year 11 students can collect their results in person from 10.00am onwards on Results Day.
- If you wish another person to collect results on your behalf, the school most be notified in writing preferably before the end of the Summer Term (Friday 20 July). Please write to the Exams Officer to specify who will be collecting them on your behalf and ask them to bring photographic ID with them.
- Results not collected on 24 August, will be posted to your home address by 2nd class post. If you are moving or have moved recently please make sure that you have informed the school of your new address.
- No results can be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
Overview of KS4 Qualifications
Information for candidates
- Information for candidate – written exams (pdf)
- Information for candidates – onscreen tests (pdf)
- Information for Candidates – controlled assessments (pdf)
Please click here to see our latest Performance Tables
Please click here for a Guide to the School and College Performance Tables